Superb-y Herby Sauce-exposed Pizzas
- 1 Light English Muffin
- 1 Wedge The Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb cheese
- 2 Tablespoons canned tomato Sauce with Italian seasoning
- Optional toppings: dried italian seasonings (basil, oregano, etc…)
- Split the English muffin in half. Toast for about 5 minutes until crispy.
- Spread cheese wedge evenly over both halves.
- Spread Sauce over the cheese.
- Now Toast your cheesed n’ sauced English muffin for about 2 minutes, until cheese has melted and sauce is warm
- If you like, season the tops as you would a regular slice of pizza.
So there you have it a very easy to make herby English muffin pizza. :P I hope you enjoyed. :P I love Hungry Girl so much for making these recipes so easy to make!
Lara Krystle “Lane” Novales