The rules for this award are that you must answer the following questions, nominate some blogs that you think deserve the award, and contact the writers of those blogs. So here are the questions…
1. Describe yourself in seven words…
- well-endowed ^o^
2. What keeps you up at night?
- Insomnia and tumblr, wordpress, facebook, books
3. Whom do you aspire to be like?
- I wish I can be more like my good friend Cheyse from The Walking Reccesionista who is so free spirited and wild and gorgeous.
4. What scares you?
- Cockroaches and insects… really they do scare the bajeezes out of me.
- Being a failure and not accomplishing or not being about to do the things that I want to do and plan to do.
- Becoming morbidly obese
5. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
- Best thing about blogging is anonymity and freedom of expression and meeting all the great people online.
-Worst thing on blogging is it can be very addictive and you can just get lost in it, you will appear weird to some people because you actually prefer your blogger friends over your real ones but you have never even met them in actual life.
6. What was the last website you looked at?
- The last website I was looking at was my tumblr mythinspirationaljourney.tumblr.com because I was looking for some inspiration and answering some questions.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- If there was one thing I wish to change with myself its the attitude of mine where I am so afraid of failing or messing up something that when I do fail I just up and quit all the time. And also I wish I can just focus on one thing instead of being A Jack of All trades and an Ace on none.
Here are the blogs I’m nominating:
My good friend Jade and her weight loss blog. The way she writes her updates is so quirky and interesting. I never get bored with her posts and I love her drawings of herself. I think her blog is a very refreshin and funny way to see weight loss at times. (although I dunno if she had meant it to be that way but still…)
Lela is one of my close blogger friends. I always read her blog entries. I love her honesty and I love her positivity during her “dark” times. Although sometimes she may fall into despair I love seeing her pick herself up and emerge stronger than she was before. She has helped encourage me through my depressing times and she deserves to be nominated here. =^-^=
April is one hardworking physc student and she is also my grocery buddy ^-^ Her drawings are great! Her thoughts on self love really helped me open my eyes to loving myself more and to treat myself better. A true lovely Lady
Becca is a very honest blogger as well. I have been following her since she started blogging and she is really holding on strong. Even if at times she has her not-so-good- days, she still does not give up on her journey to being healthy and thin.
Gina is such an amazing person. She has lost a lot of weight since she started her journey. truly an inspiration!
This is the newest blog I’m following and I absolutely love! They are hitting several birds with one stone (or should I say blog). A mother-Daughter duo on a journey to lose weight and are rasising funds as they shed the pounds off. Part of the money they are raising will go to them of course, and the other part will go to charity. And I think that is the most wonderful thing I have ever seen a weight loss blog do. Almost makes me want to do the same. You should really check them out.
So There you have it!